Children's Hospital Los Angeles
MAUBY & Stony Apparel have continued to work together to support the Children's Hospital Los Angeles, a non-profit institution that provides pediatric health care with compassion.
• Donated surgical gowns for their frontline hospital workers and clothes for inpatient families
• Raised $3,460 to donate toys and books for their holiday wish lists
• Assembled Holiday Family Tote bags for patient families
• Provided a meal for CHLA's onsite COVID-19 testing team
Downtown Women's Center
The DWC is a non-profit organization in Los Angeles that focuses on serving homeless women and formerly homeless women.
• MAUBY teamed up with Stony Apparel to assemble 200 snack packs for the women at DWC with handwritten encouragement cards
• Donated MAUBY face masks for the staff
• For Carol's birthday this year, her friends and family helped fulfill her wish list of items needed by DWC
The Loveland Foundation
The Loveland Foundation is an organization that provides funds, resources, and initiatives for Black women and girls seeking therapy. This season, MAUBY donated a portion of our proceeds to The Loveland Foundation.
WACO Theater Center
WACO Theater Center is a non-profit organization that empowers artists. Founded by Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson, the two lead mentorship programs called Tina's Angels and Richard's Warriors, guiding young women and men to success.
• Carol was a Guest Speaker for a meeting with Tina's Angels & Richard's Warriors, where she gave advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
• Our team assembled and donated period packs and MAUBY face masks for the students in Tina's Angels & Richard's Warriors