Children's Hospital Los Angeles
MAUBY & Stony Apparel have continued to work together to support Children's Hospital Los Angeles, a non-profit institution that provides pediatric health care with compassion.
• Donated surgical gowns for their frontline hospital workers and clothes for inpatient families
• Raised $3,460 to donate toys and books for their holiday wish lists
• Assembled Holiday Family Tote bags for patient families
• Provided a meal for CHLA's onsite COVID-19 testing team
Downtown Women's Center
DWC is a non-profit organization in Los Angeles that focuses on serving homeless women and formerly homeless women.
• MAUBY teamed up with Stony Apparel to assemble 200 snack packs for the women at DWC with handwritten encouragement cards
• Donated MAUBY face masks for the staff
• For Carol's birthday this year, her friends and family helped fulfill her wish list of items needed by DWC
WACO Theater Center
WACO Theater Center is a non-profit organization that empowers artists. Founded by Tina Knowles Lawson & Richard Lawson, the two lead mentorship programs called Tina's Angels and Richard's Warriors, guiding young women and men to success.
• Carol was a Guest Speaker for a meeting with Tina's Angels & Richard's Warriors, where she gave advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
• Our team assembled and donated period packs and MAUBY face masks for the students in Tina's Angels & Richard's Warriors